Categories and Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Broken Dishwasher

 Our dishwasher decided to quit working mysteriously over the weekend. Which leaves me pretty bummed. I know this seems super superficial but I HATE doing dishes by hand... This has led to an excuse for not cooking, which led to an excuse to do nothing but sitting on the couch and watch season 5 of Gossip Girl. Which, I have loved, however, I feel like I am being a giant slug and that is not a good feeling... So, I am trying to pull myself together and get my mojo back. Only 4 episodes of Gossip Girl left to watch tonight- and then tomorrow, I SWEAR, I am going to get back in line. That means getting back to blogging, cleaning, cooking, and working on projects. Does anyone else get in slumps? Well, it sucks. So does the stomach virus I had for about 48 hours, but that isn't very appealing so I won't go into any more detail about that. 
 Here's to pulling myself back to normalcy, back to being productive, and back to trying to make something out of this blog that no one reads... I am making my To-Do list for tomorrow and I WILL accomplish everything on it. Anyways, wish me luck.

Thankful text...
 Today, I am thankful for summer. Warm weather, oh how I miss you... It was 39 degrees here today for the majority of the day and that SUCKS. I know I proclaimed that I love fall... And, I suppose that I do, however, this cold weather can GO. Low 60s is cold enough for me. 39 degrees?! You've got to be kidding me. So, Sunshine, feel free to make your way back to Indiana and warm my soul. 

Thankful image...
My sister. The only person that I can vent to about ANYTHING on the face of the planet and she will listen and not judge. She's a rock in my life. She is the banana to my pancakes. Love her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment