Categories and Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A few looks

 I haven't been doing super well at posting pictures of my outfits. Mainly, because taking pictures of myself constantly makes me feel like a weirdo. But, here are a few looks that I have sported this week...


 On this particular day, I was just doing things around the house and we went to dinner that evening at BDubs. Or Buffalo Wild Wings for those of you who aren't cool enough to know about it being called 'BDubs'... Joking.

 Here is a copy of what I wore via polyvore...
 And, here is the run down of where I got everything...
 Sweater- The Limited via TJMaxx (similar here)
 Skirt- Target (similar here)
 Tights- Old Navy (similar here)
 Shoes- Target (similar here)

 Then last night we went to our neighbors last Jr High Football game ever. And, I wore this...
Certainly not the greatest picture ever.


 Here is a copy of what I wore via polyvore...
 And, here is a run down of where I got everything...
 Dress- Kohl's (last year)
 Tights- Old Navy (similar here)
 Boots- Sole Society (similar here)
 Accessories- all random and old... I think the belt was from Target and the watch was from Kohls but other than that I have no idea...

And, now I am off to clean my bedroom because I have been putting it off ALL week. Sorry, this is such a lame post- but hey every blog can't be GOLD! :) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment