Sunday, September 23, 2012

This is it.

 Hello, to whomever might, for whatever reason, be reading this. My name is Kayla. I am a fiance, pet-mama, daughter, grand-daughter, daughter-in-law, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, neighbor, and friend. I currently live in the Midwest with my fiance (Steven), Goldendoodle (Josephine), and two cats (Prissy Mittens and Sassy Britches).
 I don't really know what I am supposed to be writing in my first blog ever.. Maybe I should look at some examples.. But as you will probably come to learn, I am pretty random. For instance, I just started doing this on a whim.
 So, I'll just dive right in.
 I am a lover of family, friends, food, fashion, pets, TV, and turning to my house into a home. Other than all of the things previously mentioned I also love to make people smile, laugh, be happy, and see the best in themselves. I seem to always have some sort of 'project' going on. I like to do things unexpectedly and out of order. Or maybe that's just how my life goes...
 I am in awe of my life, and try to never take it for granted. 


Steven and I Memorial Stadium

Steven and I having a brand-newly engaged hug

Steven and I at a food event

Josie our Goldendoodle her first night home

Josie these days
Prissy Mittens these days
Sassy Britches these days




No comments:

Post a Comment