Categories and Pages

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Casual Sunday Errands

 So, this weekend has been pretty much a bust as far as being productive goes... Yesterday, we watched football all day and hung out with some of our neighbors all evening. Finally, last night I DID manage to get some of the pages for my Home Inspiration binder put together; until I ran out of clear binder sleeves, that was.
 Today, we spent a lot more time that I had intended running around picking up things that we need. I got a few new binders, some canisters for bathroom stuff, clear binder sleeves, scrap book paper, labels and containers for our cereal. We ended up having to go to five stores rather than just two like I had expected. Since, it took soo much longer than anticipated we of course got hungry and had to stop and get some grub. We went to Longhorn Steakhouse. I got some chicken thing and now I am feeling quite ill. And, now I realize we would have been coming home and finishing off some leftovers... What is it they say about hindsight being 20/20? Yeah, that about describes this scenario perfectly. 
 Here is the digital copy of what I wore today...
 And, here is what I actually wore today...
This picture was taken after eating and as I described I am feeling disgusting- so I didn't have the patience or desire to try to get a good picture... This is all you are getting. Also, my jeans are actually dark blue denim even though they look black in this photo.

 Where'd I get it?

 Jeans- Old Navy (here)
 Tank- Old Navy (here)
 Cardigan- Target (similar here)
 Belt- Target (here)
 Boots- Shoe Society (similar here)

 Tonight, is the Season 2 premier of Revenge and that makes me SUPER DUPER excited. I am sooo obsessed with this show... If you haven't watched it- you should start! Season 1 is available on Netflix.


No comments:

Post a Comment