Categories and Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Appraisal Update!

 I forgot to mention in my last post. The people doing my ring appraisal pleasantly surprised me around 5pm by calling me and telling that they had completed the appraisal. I was SOO excited to get it back, I immediately called Steve who was on his way home from his office and asked him to pick it up. I am super satisfied with the customer service from Goldcaster's. They said it normally takes a week- were going to try to have it done for me by Thursday- but finished it in just one day! They also cleaned it for me- and it looks better than ever. We were happy that it ended up being appraised for much more than was spent on it, too. Now, she's back on my finger and all is right in the world. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment